We are here to help you and your child. So we’ll explain everything we do in a way that’s easy for you to understand.
In the first session we’ll:
- Chat about your child’s complaint and development
- Do assessments with your child
During this session, the Child trained chiropractor aims to answer 5 questions:
Why are you worried?
- Does the complaint have anything to do with the way your child moves, eats, sleeps, or does other daily activities?
- Is your child’s brain maturing and developing as expected for their age?
- Does your child have tight muscles or are joints restricted which may affect the way they move and develop?
- Is chiropractic suitable for your child?
- We want to find out more about your child so we can decide if we can help – and if so – how we can help.
Our chat with you – and assessments on your child will help us answer these 5 questions.